Date of Last Revision: April 14, 2019
All templates by PPTMON are free to use under Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International.
If you use the photographs provided with the templates you must keep the Credits slide as they have their own licenses.
- You are free to:
▪ Share — copy, add your own content and then redistribute the material in any medium or format
▪ Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. However, it cannot be used as any design derivative other than for presentation purposes. (Example: brochure, catalog, business card, etc.)
We cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- Under the following terms:
▪ Attribution — You must give appropriate credit and provide a link to this website. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
▪ No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
▪ You do not have the rights to resell, sublicense or redistribute (even for free) the files “as is” (without modifications) on its own or as a separate attachment from any of your work. You can only resell/redistribute/attach a presentation made using PPTMON templates if you’ve built upon the original material with your own content.
▪ If you wish to promote PPTMON on your site, you must link back to the template page where users can find the “Use this template” link and not directly to the template file at Google Slides or Powerpoint.
▪ You can only use the templates for lawful purposes. Also, you can’t use a template with contents that are offensive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or demeaning, or promote discrimination.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Terms of service
1. General terms and conditions
▪ These general terms and conditions govern access and use of the www.PPTMON.com web site which “PPTMON” places at the disposal of internet users free of charge. Access to the web site implies unreserved acceptance of the aforementioned general terms and conditions. The use of the templates offered on this web site shall also be governed by the specific conditions stipulated in the templates license.
▪ “PPTMON” reserves the right, at any time and without prior warning, to alter and update the information contained in the web site, the configuration and presentation of the site, and the access conditions.
▪ “PPTMON” cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in access to the web site or in its content, nor that the latter is up-to-date, although it will strive to prevent and remedy any such interruptions and errors and to update content, if necessary.
▪ Both access to this web site and the use made of the templates contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. “PPTMON” shall not be responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may result from access or use of the contents. “PPTMON” shall not be responsible for any possible security errors which may occur nor for any possible damage to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, caused by the presence of a virus in the computer used by the user to connect to the web site’s services and content, by the malfunctioning of the browser or by the use of out-of-date versions of the said browser.
2. Google Slides
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
▪ Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the service
▪ Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of Cookies or third-party tools that might use them
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
GOOGLE ADSENSE (GOOGLE INC.)
Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the “Doubleclick” Cookie, which tracks use of this Website and User behavior concerning ads, products and services offered. Users may decide to disable all the Doubleclick Cookies by clicking on: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS WITH ANONYMIZED IP (GOOGLE INC.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users’ IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
▪ Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website. The interaction and information obtained through this Website are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network. This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
PAYPAL BUTTON AND WIDGETS (PAYPAL INC.)
The PayPal button and widgets are services allowing interaction with the PayPal platform provided by PayPal Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
How can I manage the installation of Cookies?
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that might possibly have saved the consent for the installation of Cookies by this website. It is important to note that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised. Users can find information about how to manage Cookies in their browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
4. DMCA Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in such a manner as to represent a copyright infringement, please notify “PPTMON” so that the situation can be promptly addressed. In your notification, please provide the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
A description of where on our site the material is located.
Your address, telephone number and email address.
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
What to do about claims of copyright infringement: Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent by email at email@example.com.
5. Third-Party Links
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by “PPTMON”. “PPTMON” does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access a third party website from the Service, you do so at your own risk, and you understand that this Agreement do not apply to your use of such sites. You expressly relieve “PPTMON” from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, service, or content. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Service, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that “PPTMON” shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
6. No Warranty
The service is provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. Use of the service is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, “PPTMON” do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that the service will meet your requirements; that the service will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is downloaded at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from such download or your use of the service.
“PPTMON” does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party or any hyperlinked website or service, and “PPTMON” will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.